Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Post... Ever

Hello, this is my first blog post of my first blog... ever. I've always been wanting to start some sort of diary type thing where I can express myself, instead of always holding everything in. My friend had suggested staring a blog, which is an alright idea... I decided to make it a bit more interesting :P. I've recently grown a love of drawing (even though I suck at it) and I can't really seem to stop, so I'm starting my own comic blog, of the random things that happen in my life. I like to believe that my life is quite interesting... so why not draw about it? Anyways, that's me to the left there and I come in peace :). I'm going to try and post regularily, which shouldn't be hard because I just draw like all day... so today I'm celebrating the birthday of The Randomness of Life. I haven't really explained anything about my life so far... it will all come in time, trust me it's much more interesting than you probably think :P

2 comments:

  1. Yesss...love it!! The drawing is SUPER hunny, and I Looove the idea of blogging!!! NIIICE!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe thanks, I thought it could be a good and fun way to get things out :)

    ReplyDelete