Saturday, March 14, 2009

Completely Retarded

I decided that my other post wasn't enough for the the first day :P. This one of my most recent ministrips I've drawn. This was when my friend Jess and I were talking on MSN the other night... I just felt that it was necessary to draw it :). Anyways, it's kind of funny... I thought it was at least. Hopefully you like it if you read it... if not then oh well i guess. I don't really have much else to say right now, I'm really tired from work today (like 8 hours :S) so I feel like sleeping, even though it's only 10. I think it might be helpful because I'm still not even talking about anything... I'm just kind of taking up space and rambling on about nothing... yea... I should probably stop... I think I will... done :P

No comments:

Post a Comment